Monday, June 4, 2012

TEAFLY SALE! HELP ME GET BACK ON THE ROAD!



Last week, my Subaru blew it’s head gasket. It’s sitting in a shop in Portland waiting for me to get it fixed, but I currently don’t have the money to do so.

So, being the creative individual I am, I have decided to have a MASSIVE ART SALE this month to help get my Subaru of love back on the road! If you have wanted to buy some of my Art but have not gotten around to it or because I haven’t made it easily available, now is your chance! Check out my Etsy store and see what I have: teafly.etsy.com.

I have A LOT of new Art, special deals that will last THIS MONTH ONLY and a special incentive to buy more!

If you buy $85 or more by June 18th, you will receive this limited edition print “Livin' In The City”.  (the above design • only 100 prints available • $50.00 value)

SPECIAL DEALS - This Month Only! Limited Quantities!
• $100 Custom Holiday Card Design/ Baby Announcement, Printable file, Print all you want, +25 for signed print of ART (no illustrated portraits, will add photographs)

• $120 Custom Family Portrait (up to 4 people, +25 per additional person) 
(Only 5 Available!)

• $70 Custom Portrait (1 person, +25 each additional person) get a PDF file to use for return address labels, Book labels, Avatar for Facebook, or for a Notecard

Also, if you are a fan of my Facebook page, you can get an additional discount. Visit my page to get the coupon: HERE

Can you help me get back on the road again? Art will thank you for it.

No comments: