Thursday, January 12, 2012

internet radio-o-o-oh.

The blue-gray in this image is holding court in my heart right now. Not sure if it is because of the weather, lots of work stuff or what. None-the-less, it is lovely and wintery and potentially hopeful.

My playlist for today is quite similar to what I played last week, except for a few changes.
Here is the whole list:

Imperial Teen - Runaway

Nellie McKay - Beneath The Underdog

Voice of Spirit - Ring of Fire

Flying Kites - Leave Me Alone

Jessie Baylin - I Feel That, Too

Breathe Owl Breathe - Snow Blow

Eels - Mansions of Los Feliz

Justin Townes Earle & Dawn Landes - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Free and Easy, Take 2

The Velvet Underground - Who Loves The Sun

Naomi Shelton and The Gospel Queens - Trouble in My Way

Stevie Wonder - Uptight

Wild Flag - Romance

Patti Smith - Kimberly

Television - Prove It

Feist - Tout Doucement

Leonard Cohen - Sisters of Mercy

Hey Marseilles - Elegy


***** WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ON MY RADIO SHOW? If you have some music to share or a story about a time you experienced "a temporary condition" in your life, I would love to share it. Record your story or set up a time with me to record it. If you have music, just send it to me: ms(dot)teafly(AT)gmail(dot)com**************

No comments: