Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Temporary Condition: January 5th



Here is the playlist for my January 5th show. Something happened in the streaming schedule and I got bumped off sometime after Nina Simone. Bummer. I will get things straightened out and get back on the air next week.


I’ll Kill Her.....Soko


Ooh Child.....Nina Simone


Beneath the Underdog.......Nellie McKay


Ring of Fire.......Voice of Spirit


Leave Me Alone.......Flying Kites


Snow Blow.......Breathe Owl Breathe


Halleluja........The Reel Time Travellers


Do I Ever Cross Your Mind........Justin Townes Earle and Dawn Landes


Free and Easy, Take 2........The Brian Jonestown Massacre


Who Loves The Sun........The Velvet Underground


God Put A Rainbow in the Sky........Mahalia Jackson


Uptight (Everything’s Alright)........Stevie Wonder


Kimberly.........Patti Smith


Prove It........Television


Tomorrow Gone...........Stew


Tout Doucement..........Feist


Sisters of Mercy.............Leonard Cohen


Little Toy Trains...........Jessica Lea Mayfield


Sunset.........Dj T-Rock and Squashy Nice


I am hoping in the future to actually pre-record my shows and place them here for you to listen to at your convenience. Contact me if you would like info on any of this music!

No comments: